Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's about time I start keeping track

So it's been a little while since I worked. Won't say how long. It's kinda fun, but then...well a girl's gotta eat.  In honor of my first day of work in a while, here's my first entry in the boredom blog.

Things I've been doing (in no particular order):

Cooking
Learning how to silk-screen on the cheap
Hanging out with my mom
Hanging out with my sister
Watching Game of Thrones
Reading Game of Thrones
Turning 30
Writing songs
Watching Downton Abbey
Spending too much time on Facebook
Getting tattooed
Recording the beginning of an album
Meeting my best friend's baby
Doing yoga
Freaking out
Playing shows
Going to the farmers market
Going stir-crazy
Thinking of ways to make money
Thinking that I should really start a blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment