Thursday, July 5, 2012

7/3/12 - The Day I Lost

Just before I woke up, I dreamed that I was at Sunken Ships practice, only it was at a school of some kind. The only other thing I remember, and the reason I'm mentioning this at all, is that Pablo had a bound book of all our songs, transcribed and written out as sheet music. He had ordered it on the internet, and the company had listened to the songs, transcribed them, and printed them in a book. How cool would that be?

Then I woke up, and was pleased to find that I was not hung over, although I did have a bit of a headache. I'm sorry to report that I spent the rest of the day on the couch anyway. Abdominal pain that had nothing to do with liquor, kept me in the fetal position for hours. I did get the opportunity to do some more Rosetta Stone lessons though. Alex and I watched "Star Trek: Generations," which I loved. Kirk and Picard in the same movie! We ate corn pasta with pesto and grape tomatoes, and looked at pictures of Alex when he was younger and less well-groomed. I finally went home, where I worked on my cooking show application some more, then tried to watch "Girls," which I didn't like. I ended up staying up kind of late, but only because I just wasn't sleepy. Yep, a pretty eventful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment